Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Love Food

I am a Amdavadi by heart… I am a foodie…

I was born in Ahmedabad and my schooling also was completed in this city. That initial period of my life here was glorious. Ahmedabad was inviting me to start a new journey just as my life had started. I had mentioned my desire of moving to Ahmedabad several times to my wife. Moving to Ahmedabad was like a dream come true for me.
 
The last days in Bangalore before shifting to Ahmedabad were not really the way I wanted them to be. The days were a little rough and I was frustrated. I lived through the same mood even after I boarded the flight and even until I landed in Ahmedabad and came out of the airport, but the sight of the yellow sun shining upon the known land, the smell of the land, the familiar buildings changed me totally; I was like the hero in a movie who comes back to his country after decades. The moment he enters everything is in slow motion, well movements around me were not actually in slow motion though. 
 
Well, it has been close to a year now and life has changed too…new friends, new places. I have realised that as I have changed during the years of my stay in Kerala, even Ahmedabad has too, a lot of changes… places have changed, the lifestyle of people has changed…but one thing that hasn’t changed is the food, the food here is as tasty as ever and the people here are foodies as ever… During my stay here I’v checked out several new food joints here with friends, with my wife and every new place I visit gives me more and trust me there is no place I have eaten till now which serves bad food, be it a road side gaadiwala. 
 
My wife who knows my love for food, one day suggested that I should check out the site of CityShor Ahmedabad. I had seen ads of CityShor earlier but I hadn’t taken them seriously. But when my dear one suggested it, I couldn’t say no and yes, I am glad I considered CityShor. CityShor is a new-age setup which showcases good choices for food, fashion, entertainment, etc. If you have taken a look at their website http://www.cityshor.com/, you would know what variety they have been suggesting. Fast food joints, gaadiwalas, high-end restaurants, eateries with a difference. And the food they choose, the photos they upload are just WOW! The same is the case with their other categories, i.e., fashion, entertainment, Ahmedabad Tourism, home décor and so on. 
 
If you haven’t read through their briefs on the various places, it’s time you do it now. I have made up my mind to definitely try a few places.
Love food…love cityshor!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this city as well the food over here like dhokla,khandvi...its so yummy and healthy as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right Pratiksha, we also take this kind of food on every weekends... wow...

      Delete

Labels

Blogroll